ONLINE Trauma Training for Mental Health Professionals and Community Workers
Community & Workplace Traumatologist BUNDLE (20% Discount)
Full Feature solutions for training as a Community & Workplace Trauma Responder.
Complete training toolkit based on your needs.
Three special offers:
Special Value Pricing TI-1001; TI-102; 103; 104; 105; 106; 107 for the Community & Workplace Traumatologist Certificate of Completion $665.95 less 20% - special value pricing $532.76
Designed for professionals, paraprofessionals, and volunteers who work with trauma survivors or trauma-related response activities. Students completing this program will learn the skills needed to offer trauma informed response practices. No special requirements or degrees are necessary for this entry-level non-counseling training stream. The courses in this stream are designed to enhance skills for those dealing with with individuals or groups who have been directly or indirectly exposed to trauma.
Successful completion of the following courses (or equivalencies) is required for COMMUNITY & WORKPLACE TRAUMATOLOGIST Certificate of Completion: TI-1001, 102 – 107. A blend of face-to-face or on-line courses is accepted.
Before enrolling in course 106, participants must complete 1001, 102-105 and 107. Those who successfully complete the full Community & Workplace Traumatologist training curriculum are entitled to use the TITC-CWT designation (which stands for Traumatology Institute Training Curriculum, Community & Workplace Traumatologist).
For details on each course select Community & Workplace Traumatologist from Online Courses list the home page.
What you will get:
- Instant access to all the courses in your special package
- A downloadable manual for each program
- In depth narrated course presentations
- A certificate of completion
- Special features based on your selected package above
- Continuing Education Credits
- Recognition for your training through the National Center for Crisis Management, American Association of Experts in Traumatic Stress, Green Cross, International Association of Trauma Professionals (separate application required)
- Ongoing support for your questions and training
Join us in our popular E-learning!
Get trauma training that makes a difference today.